Pimples are now a common problem faced by teenagers and also adults.
Unlike dehydration and other bodily issues causing the problem, the environmental pollution, excessive oil intake, exposure to sun, use of cosmetics, stress and untimely food, sleep and water intake are now responsible for breaking out pimples.
Do not panic!!!
We have some good kitchen secrets and tips that helps naturally cure the pimples.
Products readily available in your kitchen work amazing and are promising rather than the pre-packed store bought masks.
Aloe Vera gel a tonic to treat acne. Apply some gel onto the acne prone area and rinse after drying up.
Lemon juice – a cheap and readily available fruit that fights acne and also helps cover up blemishes and scars. Apply some drops of it on the acne area and wash off after 20 minutes to reduce the acne breakouts all naturally.
Baking soda – It is packed with antifungal and antiseptic properties.
Mix 1 tsp of baking soda + drops of water to make a thick paste. Apply on acne area and wash off after 5 minutes.
Tea tree oil – It has medical properties to fight pimples. Apply some tea tree oil extracts using cotton on pimples and wash off after 5 minutes. Make sure you use Tea Tree oil in smaller quantities.
Natural home remedies to remove pimples
Pimples are caused due to the inflammation of the skin in which the sebaceous glands become infected with pus, swell up and bacteria. This is the major cause of pimples. These may occur on face, back, shoulders and even on neck.
Due to these pimples person may look odd. So don’t worry we will help you out from this matter. Stop spending money on curing pimples.
Here are the easy homemade tips for curing pimples. Let’s see some more home remedies which can remove pimples on your face. Let’s see some more home remedies which can remove pimples on your face.
- Steaming for skin is all time preferable. If you have pimples steam your face so that the pores will open and allows the skin to breathe. The bacteria, dirt and oils trapped in the skin pores will get out and give relief from pimples.
- Toothpaste is used to get rid of pimples. Apply the toothpaste on the affected area pimples in night and wash it with cold water in the morning. Observe the results.
- Garlic consists of antiseptic, antioxidant, antiviral and antifungal agent. So using garlic for pimples is best method. Cut the garlic clove into two pieces and apply on the pimples. Leave it for 5 minutes and wash with light warm water.
- Fenugreek powder is also used for curing pimples on face. Mix fenugreek powder or oil with water and apply as a paste on the pimples.
- Natural sandalwood can help you out from pimples. Better use natural sandalwood stick for making the paste. Use rose water for making sandalwood paste and apply on the pimples before hitting the bed. In the morning wash it with cold water. Instead of water you can also use milk. Milk will remove the dryness and helps as a moisturizer.
- Using of natural herb like peppermint or peppermint oil will get rid from pimples. Peppermint consists of menthol, soothing and calming effects that help in reducing the pinkness and irritation of pimples. The antiviral and antibacterial properties kill the bacteria presents in pimples. Apply the juice obtained from peppermint leaves to pimples and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash the face with cold water and check the difference.
- One of the old home remedies used for curing pimples is turmeric and Neem leaves. Make a paste with neem leaves and turmeric powder. Apply this to the pimples and wash it in the morning so that the bacteria stored in the pimples will get killed.